Healthcare Reform In Two States
Part I: The world is becoming smaller and smaller and when companies look to expand they often look outside
their original footprint. Rasmussen Healthcare Systems is looking to expand their system to another state. To
help advise Rasmussen on this decision, you will write 4-5 pages that compare and contrast the healthcare
reform policies of the state where you reside (Illinois) and another state of your choice(Minnesota). Please keep
in mind the position and facility you selected. Make sure to include the following:
1. Discuss the purpose of each state’s reform.
2. Describe a minimum of three specific examples of similarities and differences in healthcare reform
policies in the two states.
3. Discuss in detail some of the ethical issues and moral disputes in each state’s reform.
4. Discuss your recommendation on whether Rasmussen Healthcare Systems should expand to the second
5. This portion of your assignment will require you to research and examine information from various
sources. Use a minimum of five credible sources for your paper, with three being an academic source
from the Rasmussen College Online Library (don’t forget to include in-text citations throughout
your paper with paraphrasing or quoting).
6. Make sure to include your APA formatted reference page.
Example of Potential Useful Websites
Part II: PowerPoint is typically the application of choice when conducting a meeting. There are many philosophies on how to create an effective PowerPoint, so do some research on the dos and don’ts. Then create a
professional PowerPoint that you would present to the management team at your location that highlights your There are many ways to make a good PowerPoint, so do some research on what to do and what not to do. Then, make a professional PowerPoint that shows off your research and that you can give to the management team where you work. Make sure that your PowerPoint has the following:
research. Make sure to include the following in your PowerPoint:
1. Length of PowerPoint is up to the student. (5 slide)