Complete the Order Form
You will complete our order form, filling in all of the fields and giving us as much instructions detail as possible.
Posted: April 9th, 2022
Evaluation And Management And Anesthesia Coding HW 4
Please answer all 20 questions correctly and get back to me within the next 3 hours
1. Modifier -P5 indicates that the patient
2. Code 99217 is assigned for
3. Code range 99218–99220 denotes
4. A physician performs an invasive surgical procedure. Prior to the start of the procedure, the anesthesiologist administers monitored anesthesia. Which modifier should be appended to the anesthesia code?
5. When more than one surgery is performed during one anesthesia administration, the coder should
6. Modifier -P3 indicates that the patient
7. ___ modifiers indicate the number of anesthesia cases being directed at one time.
8. A coder adds modifier -P2 to an anesthesia code. This modifier indicates the patient
9. The risk of morbidity or mortality would be considered as a part of
10. A patient who has not been seen by a physician or another physician in the same group within the last three years is a/an _______ patient.
11. The dollar rate of each anesthesia unit is called the _______ factor.
12. A patient who has been admitted to a hospital is a/an
13. A patient undergoes an esophagogastric tamponade with a balloon. How would this procedure be coded?
14. Codes in the range of 99224–99226 represent services for
15. Which of the following code ranges are add-on codes reported for prolonged physician services?
16. A patient who has been treated by a physician or another physician in the same group within the last three years is a/an _______ patient.
17. Modifier -QY indicates that
18. _______ circumstance codes are used in situations that increase the difficulty of administering anesthesia.
19. Other nursing facility services would be reported with code
20. A patient undergoes a pacemaker insertion. She is not expected to survive if she doesn’t have the operation. What code should be reported?
When you decide to place an order with Nursing Study Bay, here is what happens:
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.
Get between 15 - 30% Off for Every Order with us, 24/7. Plagiarism-free Papers.